MGI Sureshot Axis GPS Watch features a sleek black design with brushed metal buttons and a flexible silicone band, you can wear this watch as an everyday timepiece or a wrist-worn GPS device. The glass face is scratch resistant and is also water-resistant (IPX 6). But the most impressive features are what lies within.
Choose from over 38,000 worldwide golf courses and receive accurate GPS measurements to help you know your distance. Keep score with the in-built Scorecard which helps you track your round with Stroke & Stableford scoring and saves up to 10 scorecards for review.
Dial-in with accurate distances to the front, centre and back of realistically shaped green layouts. Each green has been digitally-drawn to ensure it matches what you see out on the Links so you can play the right shot for every hole.
Play smart golf with distances to hazards such as water and bunkers and never forget your score with automatic hole advancement which will remind you to enter your score then automatically move to the next hole, once you have reached the following tee box.
Register your AXIS watch, update course data or update your device software by downloading the MGI & Sureshot app to your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and connecting via Bluetooth.
- Sleek black design
- Brushed metal buttons
- Multiple colour display options
- Multiple watch face options
- Automatic backlight
- Scratch resistant glass face
- Water-resistant (IPX 6)
- Bluetooth connectivity to the MGI & Sureshot App
- 38,000 worldwide golf courses pre-loaded
- Instant GPS measurements
- Distances to the front, centre and back of Greens
- Realistically shaped green layouts
- Distances to hazards
- Shot distance measuring
- Scoring (Stroke & Stableford)
- Up to 1 month TIME MODE battery life
- Up to 12 hours PLAY GOLF MODE battery life
- Save 10 scorecards for review
- Automatic hole advancement
- Automatic round duration timer
- Internal lithium rechargeable battery
- Includes USB charging cable